Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, October 27, 2009
There is so much to share about our sponsors for the Midnight Madness, I decided to have a separate post including all our sponsor information for those who are interested what the prizes are.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have one more week to get in on our Month End drawings. Our sponsor for the month of
October was....

Winner will get 3 free stamps of their choice AND a $50 Certificate that is valid till June 2010. WOWZER :) Thank you again Chelsea
Month End Drawing #1


Our Month end Blog Candy was from Sue - McMahon Five Designs

Month End Drawing #2


Month end winners will be announced the first week of Nov.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OUR MMSC25 WEEKLY BONUS SPONSOR IS.....


Shawne, from our very own DT, has her own stamp line and has very generously donated the prize as this week's sponsor.
You can check out Shawne's complete line HERE. Our MMSC25 Weekly Bonus Winner will win $25 Gift Voucher redeemable at Clear Dollar Stamps donated by Shawne...Thank you Shawne.

Thanks so much for looking!! I sure hope you can get in on the challenge. Here is the sketch for this week!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

This has got to be THE CUTEST li'l lamb Chris, you have once again BLOWN ME AWAY with your elegant touch of this card!!! Your color scheme is GORGEOUS and I love your patterns and the sketch--it's all sooo sooo beautiful! Everything you touch turns out so elegant and pretty!! :) Great job!

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

I loved the colors you used, I would never have thought that! Cute little lamb with the flowers, like all the detail but that is no surprise, you do them ALL well. I am afraid I may be commenting in the wrong place?

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.