Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

About Me

My Photo
Chris Olsen, Glowbug
Hi! I am Chris, also known as Glowbug on Splitcoaststampers. I live in Appomattox, VA. I so much enjoy blogging and the so many good friendships that have formed as a result. During my free time, I am creating cards or projects and I so enjoy Challenges. I have a very supportive husband, Scott, who understands my addiction and two young daughters,Meghan, 9 and Nicki, 12 years of age, who can't wait to get their hands on my stamps and embellishments. I was an elementary school teacher until my youngest was born. I have now been blessed with the opportunity to teach my two girls at home. I use stamping as a hobby or way to escape.
View my complete profile

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Tuesday, September 22, 2009
My dt sister and friend is offering some blog candy for her 1 year anniversary. Click here for more details.

1 comments:

Heather Schlatter said...

Chris,

I had some time to get out to blogs today and really catch back up on my favorite blogger and while I do not have time to comment on every post I wanted you to know I have been here and I read lots and lots of posts!!!

You have been on my mind lately for some reason and I have been wondering how things are going and what you have been up to we must chat on e-mail some time soon!!!

Thank you for mentioning my Candy I hope lots of people enter because I want to say to the stamping world thanks you for your support and for all your AMAZING inspiration every day!!!

I am listoning to my daughter practicing a song called we are traveling with Jesus on the Holy High way (she is practicing for a fall kids musical at church) anyway I am listoning to my 7 year old singing the sone and I see yor sparkling Flutter By Stampin Sisters in Crhis award it is so pretty and I have got to go check that challenge out!!!

Heather

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.