Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Happy Hump Day!!! Usually I am so looking forward to the weekend but this week I just want the week to slow down. I have 30 people staying at the house this upcoming weekend and I am not near ready. LOL!

Today is Wednesday and time for another Flutter By Wednesday. This weeks challenge was given to us by Kimmie. Her theme was "Spring Fever" since we are all ready to go outside and enjoy the weather. Just create an outdoorsy card with a butterfly or fairy. For my card, I chose a dogwood flower stamp from an Our Daily Bread Designs- Grow in Grace to be released one week from today. Boy does Kelley have some big surprises for you in this months stamp sets. You won't at all be disappointed. I am loving them. Today's card is part of a gift set I am making. I plan to share more of the gift set tomorrow. I consider these flowers and the butterflies outdoorsy since you only find them outdoors.






Several of the items used to make this card are available at Our Daily Bread Designs including: the Classic Butterfly Martha Stewart Punch, EK Success Fleur De Lis Border Punch, Pink and White Hero Arts Pearls (all the previous items are used on both cards), Prism Metallic Paper, and Labels 4 Nestabilities (used on the second card).


Card 1 recipe:
Stamps: Our Daily bread Designs- Grow in Grace and Mother Teresa- July sneak peeks
Paper: Urban Garden and Walk in the Park, White and bitter Chocolate CS
Accessories: White Hero Art Pearls, EK Success Fleur De Lis Punch, Martha Stewart Classic Butterfly Punch, Ornare Piercing Tool and pad, SU Corner punch and Swiss Dots embossing folder, Pink Poinsettia Shimmerz, Our Daily Bread Designs Ink Pads-Sunflower, Olive and Dusty Rose

Card 2 recipe:
Stamps: Grow in Grace- Our Daily Bread Designs- July Sneak peek
Paper: White CS, Bronze Prism Metallics Cardstock, Walk in the Park Dp
Accessories: Hero Arts Pink Pearls, MS Classic Butterflies Punch, EK Success Fleur De Lis Punch, Label 4 spellbinders die, Ornare piercing tool, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Textile Embossing Folder

I hope this card has inspired you to join in today's Flutter by Challenge. Make sure to hop on over to all the other Flutter By Wednesday Designers: Ann, Cassie, Cathy, Harriet, Heather, Jodi, Kim, Danni, Michelle, Stef, Nancy, Nicola, Lelia, Christine, and Kimmie. You are in for a real treat. I hope you have a chance to participate in this week's challenge. If you do, please link your direct link to Mr. Linky here and if you upload your creation to SC or PCP please use the keyword FBW,


Thanks for stopping by today!! I hope you all have a great day!!! Thanks to all of you who leave such wonderful comments. I so appreciate your comments and visiting your blogs!

Blessings,
Chris

41 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Chris these are beautiful cards. I love the verses on each one. You always have so much detail in each creation. Good luck with your housefull. WOW that is alot of people. I will be thinking of you...Hugs.

Tina said...

Holy cow lady, so precious!!!

Betty Wright said...

Both are gorgeous, Chris!!! Love the colors and cut work detailing with the dogwood!!! Beautifully done!!!

Kelley said...

Love the colors and all the little details!

Judy Rozema said...

Beautiful job, Chris - your gift set (saw it all on BC!) is wonderful! Love the embellishments and all your creative layouts!

Connie M. said...

These are both so wonderful, Chris!! All the details are just amazing!! WOW!!

Ann Kranitz said...

Wowsa!! These are gorgeous. I love pink and brown together.

Nicola said...

Two very beautiful pieces of eye candy Chris. I always love the depth of your cards and these flowers are very beautiful along with the wonderful quotes. Your papers, punching, pearls and lace are such beautiful accents.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Vicki G said...

This is absolutely STUNNING!

Amy Johnson said...

30 people in your house! Oh My Goodness! Thats a lot! You must live in mansion! Love your cards! I just love all the details you put into your cards. They are absolutely beautiful!

Kim said...

Chris, those are both absolutely beautiful!

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Chris,what a beautiful cards,l love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous!! These are beautiful creations!! I'm always amazed when I come to your blog!! ;)

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love this dogwood image........perfect for all your pinks!!! Lovely cards, Chris!!!

Christine said...

Both are beautiful cards!

Blessings,
Christine

Kimmie said...

beyond beautiful!

Lelia Pierce said...

Chris, these are just beautiful! Wonderful job, as usual! Did you say THIRTY people? You're a braver woman than I am!

Hugs,
Lelia

Michelle said...

As always your cards absolutely blow me away - I just LOVE coming to your blog and seeing your creations!! They are full of such wonderful color and details. You ROCK girl!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Your cards are absolutely beautiful!! I love the dogwood image.

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Gosh Chris! These are stunning cards!!!!

Nancy said...

Phenomenal card today, Chris!! I love how you mix your cuttlebug embossing...you always have just the right amounts of everything! Awesome!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Two beautiful cards Chris, such pretty papers and wonderful designs and detail. Hugs Nikki x

Jodi said...

These are both such pretty cards! I love the details you added, and that dogwood stamp! I have never seen dogwood in person but there is a little story I will share with you. There's a movie called the American President starring Michael Douglas and Annette Benning...well, my hubby introduced this movie to me when we were dating and I loved this movie ever since. Anyway, she is from the state that has the dogwood as a state flower and when I saw this stamp you used, it reminded me of the movie. =) I think I have to get this stamp set and make a card for him just because. Thanks for the inspiration as always!!
Hope you are having a great day!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Denise said...

Two absolute beauties Chris! Love all the texture and pretty colors- Beautiful! :)

Danni said...

Both are just gorgeous!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Both cards are gorgeous - Chris!!! Awesome layouts!!! Hugs ~S~

Cathy said...

Chris, these are absolutely stunning!! I love the colors and the beautiful layouts.The texture that you incorporated into these is wonderful. Great job! Hugs, Cathy

Heather Schlatter said...

Chris,

Both of these are just gorgeous, and I love all the textures and shapes and layers you always add!!!

I love the colors you put together to as you seem to have a special knack for picking things that go well together!!!

Not me I rarely get any DSP on cards as I do not seem to have all the coordinating papers as I have been picking up paer here and there for 10 years for scrapbooking but they do not all necc. coordinate for cards!!!

Love those labels 4 they are some of my favorite!!!

Heather

Grace said...

Chris these are both awesome!!! You put so many details into all your cards and these are no exception!!! I love the colors, the texture, the cut out dogwoods... the pearls, punched edge... oh so many details and all so pretty! I will be thinking of you this weekend! Been there, done that... overloaded the septic too I might add... lol... but I hope you have great weather and a great time! I know you'll be ready because I think you are super woman!!! Hugs!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards! Love everything about them.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Wow! Wow! And more Wow! Both are so beautiful, Chris!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Both cards are just lovely, Chris! I couldn't choose which I like better! Great work on both!

Cheryl said...

Such beautiful cards Chris,love the layers,embossing.....well just love everything!!! Great work as usual!
Hugs xx

Kathy Jones said...

Two stunningly beautiful cards. As always your exceptional style and elegance shines through!!!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Your designs are just beautiful-- love your color choices and extra special details! I'm so happy to be on a DT with you!

Jacquel said...

These are really beautiful Chris and I can't wait to see the whole set!

Good luck with all the peeps coming over...you're very brave!!!

Maria Matter said...

Just beautiful Chris! That Fleur de lis punch gives such a lovely look to the borders! A fabulous blend of sentiments, embossing, images and lace...beautiful cards!!!
Blessings, Maria

Kerri said...

WOW! These are gorgeous!!! Your details are so fabulous as always!

Danielle said...

Oh gorgeous cards Chris! Your colour choices are always sooooo beautiful!! Loving that Fleur-de-Lys punch!!
Hugs, Danielle

Angella D. Crockett said...

Wow, Chris! You never stop inspiring me with your work! More beauty here!!!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

thank you for entering my blog candy.
your card is wonderful
have a great weekend
claudia

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.