Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day! I want to first thank all the servicemen and families of servicemen that have given up their time to give me and the rest of the U.S. freedom and safety. Without your dedication, the U.S. and its freedoms would not be the same today! I hope everyone is enjoying a blessed, fun and safe weekend!


Today I thought I would share a card with you that I made for Friday's Limited Supply Challenge on Friday, LSC221, Thinking Circles. I also incorporated WT219, Stamp It Again, CAS15 to use black, white and one bold bright (my bold bright is yoyo yellow), and the challenge from the Mothers and Daughters Creations Blog to pop it up (I popped up my one flower that was yoyo yellow. To keep with the circle theme, I made a circular card and used my peony die to frame my image. I thought it would be fun to use my Inspired By Nature set which I just received. The sentiment was inked up with yoyo yellow and black . I used my tags trio die from Spellbinders.
Card Recipe
Stamps: Inspired by Nature
Paper: Black and White CS
Accessories: Spellbinder tags trio and peony dies, Circle cutter, SU Scalloped border punch, Swiss dots folder
I am not normally very good at CAS cards but I think I did it with this one. What do you think? Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I so appreciate your visits and comments. I hope to stamp and blog hop today after I finish some of my yardwork. Only 5 yards of mulch to go. Enjoy your day!

22 comments:

Mary Duffek said...

Beautiful card! Love the shape, how fun!

Stef H said...

I love it! I really like the double shading on the sentiment! Just fabulous!

Chris: do you have a private email address? please drop me a line at poca62ATcomcastDOTnet

Hugs,

Cassie said...

Wow, very gorgeous! ;D

Amy Johnson said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the color combo, and how you made one flower stand apart.

Michelle's Daydreams said...

This is so pretty Chris! I love everything! The dots, the colors, the floweres, the circles throughout! Wow!

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous!! Love your circle design and colors!! TFS! :)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Chris,l love the colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Chris, love the shape the pretty image and the beautiful embossed background. Hugs Nikki x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Chris this is amazing I love the circle the colour and that added flower for dimension just perfection.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Denise said...

WOW, this is amazing! Love it.

Ann Kranitz said...

Chris, you have to stop making such amazing cards. I am running out of wonderful adjectives for your work!!! You rock girl!!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Chris this is so beautiful! Always love your work!

Joan Ervin said...

How pretty!!! I love the colors and how you used just a touch of the yellow...such an elegant round card!!!!

Danielle said...

Beautiful card Chris - I love the B&W with the fab pop of yellow!
Hugs, Danielle

Michelle Forrest said...

Beautiful card Chris! You nailed CAS and it absolutely ROCKS girl! I became a follower of your blog in case I ever go MIA again! ((Hugs)) to you and thanks for the warm and wonderful welcome back!

Cheryl said...

WOW gorgeous!!! I really need to get this stamp set,have been putting it off for other things!
xx

Becky said...

I love this, the swiss dot back ground makes this look so awesome

Heather Schlatter said...

Ooo Oooo Oooo Ooo I love this circle card Chirs!!! I love that center die cut too I want that now!!!

So cool and I love the black white and Yellow color combo!!!

Heather

Unknown said...

This is so unique. I rally like the 3-D effect the flower has. Nice job!

Deb Neerman said...

Stunning, Chris!!

Sue McMahon said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Sue
http://mcmahonfive.blogspot.com/
MMDT Member

Stamp and Smile said...

OMGosh Chris you did a FABULICIOUS job on this GEM of a card! I love it.. and the stamp set rocks... and the circle shape ROCKS!! He,he... the gitty stamper comes out in me!! :)

Followers

Popular Posts

Our Daily Bread Designs Card Making Retreat
Powered by Blogger.