Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Subscribe to my blog via email

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

Our Daily Bread Designs Bread Basket

Friday, August 26, 2011
Happy Friday All!! I hope you are all ready for the weekend!! Today is our last sunny day fore casted for a while due to the fore casted Hurricane.  I don't know how much of the forecast is sensationalized and how bad it will actually be.  They are predicting power outages, 85 mph winds and a FOOT of rain. Yikes!! Hope they are wrong!!

Anywho...today I have a sunshiny card to share with you....using a sneak peek from Our Daily Bread Designs called The Good Seed and the sketch  inspired by Iwona's Sketchbook Saturday #25 as well as the ODBD Stamping in Time to use lace (lacy doily).  The doily is a Cheery Lynn Canadian Kaleidoscope  die.  The leaf flourish is also from Cheery Lynn and is called Fanciful Flourish. The flowers are a mixture of prima and Wild Orchids (large blue rose).  The ivory flowers I glittered (you may have to click on the photo to see it in a close up). The dp is Basic Grey Botanical.  The sentiment is framed with the Spellbinders Grommet Tags cut out with my Spellbinders Grand Caliber.




Challenges I am entering my creation in:


Inspire Me Friday ~ Anything Goes
Paper Playtime #53 ~ Anything Goes

Paper Crafting Journey #17 ~ Anything GoesAud Sentiment #35 ~ Anything Goes
Design to Delight ~ Anything Goes

Make it Monday #51 ~ Anything Goes
Stamp R Us ~ Anything Goes
AiFactory -  Anything GoesArt Impressions Stamps Challenge - Summertime
CASE Study Challenge -Signature Style - Show us your Style
Craft Us Crazy -  Anything goes in August
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - recipe: Anything Goes
Freshly Brewed  - #61 embossing
Paper Shelter Challenge -  #28 diecuts/punches
Sisterhood of Crafters  flowers



Thanks for stopping by and for your comments.  I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. For all who are in the path of the hurricane...I pray you all stay safe!!

Have a great day!!

Blessings,


37 comments:

Danielle said...

This is so beautiful Chris! Gorgeous design with that doily and such an inspiring sentiment - love it!
Hugs, Danielle

Thea said...

Oh this is georgeaous Chris! Beautiful card.

Hugs Thea

Shirley said...

I just popped over from the Make it Monday blog where I saw your beautiful card. I have come across your blog before and have admired your work from a distance.
As leaving comments takes up so much time it is not always easy to do so on every blog I admire. Today I have found time to do just that on your blog. Good luck in all your challenges.

Shirley

Dunja said...

Hi Chris,
i love your card!! ♥ so gorgeous, and wonderful colors. Well done!!

Hugs Dunja xx

Crystal said...

Chris WOOWEEE this is sooooo beautiful, I LOVE your colors and those gorgeous flowers!!! I have missed stopping by to see you, but you know how crazy summer has been for me :) Hopefully I will be back to my blogging self sooner than later ;) LOVE this beauty!!!!! Biggest hugs gf!

papertrails leaver said...

Chris this is exceptional! Love the die cut you have used and the sentiment is beautiful! You always have the prettiest cards!

Louise said...

Hi Chris!
WOW! AMAZING!! I love it, the design is through the roof beautiful :) Fab sentiment and loads of gorgeous detail :)

Hugs

Stressed Stamper said...

stunning Chris...love the sentiment...hope you are well away from the winds and keep safe
Hugs
Sarah x

Sandra said...

Oh this is gorgeous and i love the sentiment great flowers and the background is stunning!:) Sandra H

Aimes said...

Such a pretty card! Your bow is simply gorgeous too :)
Thanks for sharing your signature style with us on CASE study this week!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

NancyD said...

Chris, I saw this lovely card on both the ODBD and MIM sites. I can't wait to enter over at OBDB for this new challenge.

Karen W said...

This is gorgeous, I love it!!! I love ODBD stamps and the challenges are always so fabulous!!

*Vicki* said...

Such a gorgeous creation my friend!! Stunning papers and such yummy ribbon!! :) Hope you have a great weekend!! HUGS

Anne Fenton said...

Such a lovey card, your papers and ribbon make is absolutely beautiful...great job!

Dianne said...

Stunning card! Sorry I haven't been around the blogs lately. Your cards are always inspirational.

Hugs,
Dianne

Chrissy said...

That is so beautiful Chris, love the sentinment,and gorgeous card.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

jimlynn said...

A gorgeous card with that wonderful sentiment and beautiful bow. So lovely.
Stay safe with the hurricane looming!
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
Lynn

KathyJ (Wattle) said...

*GASP* Oh My Goodness Chris - this is absolutely STUNNING girlfriend!!! I looooooove everything about this!!!!

Melodie said...

Beautiful, a great idea, to combine the flourish with the roses.
Hugs
Melodie

Karen said...

This is absolutely stunning sweety!! Wow!!! :0) Popped in from MIM - so glad I did! KraftyKaren.x

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Just beautiful, Chris!!

Dragonlady said...

Such a beautiful card Chris as ever. Thank you for playing at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Ali x

Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...

Chris, this is gorgeous as usual! I absolutely love that doily and the shading on your tag is great! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions.
See you again soon.
~Renee
AI DT

Stacy said...

Oh Chris this is just gorgeous! Your cards always are, I was so happy to see your name on our list this week :) I couldn't wait to pop over and see what you had made! I do hope you stay safe and fair the storm ok! My prayers are with everyone in its path.
Thank you for joining us at
FRESHLY BREWED CHALLENGES
Hugs,
Stacy

E. Marie said...

Beautiful card, Christ. I love Basic Grey and must have this background paper. The flourish looks so lovely with the flowers added and that amazing doily die behind it. Wonderful!!

Debs said...

Fabulous card, thanks for joining us at TPS this week.
HugsDebs

dj1952 said...

I always enjoy seeing what you've come up with next. This is beautiful. I love your doily and your flourishes. Thanks for joining us at DDSC. Hugs, dj

RORO LEE said...

Like the card! Also the color of the blue and white flower. It's really pretty!

RORO LEE from MIM

Sheryl said...

Hi Chris! WOW! Another stunning card! This is simply beautiful and I have to say that I just love everything about it! I love how you chose to use lace and ribbon, the flowers and flourishes are perfection and the dp is so soft and pretty! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges this week! I live in Massachusetts and it doesn't appear that I will have power for much longer! My lights have been flickering with these crazy high winds. I hope that you and your loved ones are well.
Hugs, Sheryl
http://butterflykisscards.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

Oh Chris, this is simply gorgeous, love the doily too, thanks for joining us at DDSC.
xx

craftybunny said...

Beautiful card.The flowers are arranged perfectly and the bow is gorgeous.Thanks for joining us at DDSC.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Karen said...

What a truly gorgeous creation this is. Thank you so much for joining us at DDSC this week for our Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs. KraftyKaren.x

Heather said...

Oh how gorgeous!!! I love the blue tipped flower and the lacy doily!

Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges Emboss it challenge.

Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

JanR said...

So pretty! I love that lace and all the details. Thanks for playing with us at AiFactory!

JanR - AiF dt

Andrea Ewen said...

Simply gorgeous, Chris, your style of card making certainly appeals to me! I can see that you have a love of flowery, flourishy and down right girly stuff...I share that same love! Your passion is wonderfully conveyed through your work, this card is just one example of your fabulous talent! Glad to have you playing along with us at CASE Study!

Our2Angelsinheaven said...

Not only is this card gorgeous I am in awe of your bow.. Lovely card always.
Thanks for playing along with our Flower Power Challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters. Good luck!

jojoscraps said...

This is a beautiful card. The papers and flowers are so pretty and I really like the doily and swirl.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
Jo xx

Followers

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.