Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Subscribe to my blog via email

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Happy Hump Day everyone!! I can't believe it is the middle of the week already again!  Wow! Time Flies!


Anywho...it is time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp
.  We had such a great time viewing all the "Grow your own flowers Creations!!".  This week's hostess is the fabulously talented and sweet Beth.  Beth's YNS challenge is "Nicely negative" which means to use a white on darker cardstock.  You can emboss white on any darker colored base or just stamp using white ink.  While it is not required to use a YNS challenge for the challenge, we would love to see them if you have them and you may only enter one NON YNS creation per challenge.  You can link your creations here. This challenge lasts two weeks.

Here is my take on this week's challenge:

For my creation I embossed white ink on the sweet gingerbread man from the adorable Your Next Stamp Holiday Cookies stamp set.  The sentiment is from the Merry Mouse Candy stamp set. I cut out the gingerbread man and popped him up on a Swiss Dot embossed background cut out with Labels 14 from spellbinders.  The bag is created with the Stampin Up Bag it sizzix die.  It just makes such a fun treat bag doesn't it.  The dp is the new Candy cane paper from the Stampin UP Holiday mini. The ribbon is May Arts silk ribbon.


For more inspiration for this challenge, please visit my dt sisters:

challenges:
Ooh La La: Nothing Floral
For Fun Challenges- Use something you have never used before (black netting ribbon)
Stamp Something- Punch something (my tag)
Anything Goes - ribbons
Hannah Stamps-  Christmas cards
  Wild Orchid-Stitching
Prairie Fairy Friday- Tickets or tags 

ABC Christmas Challenge- under the tree (parcel gift box)

Craftalicious Challenges: challenge 10 - anything goes

 
My Sheri Craft - In Stitches
Alphabet Challenge - 'X' is for Christmas
For Fun - Something I've never used before ( bag template from Stampin up)
Corrosive - Clean up the Dust (large eyelets!)
Thoughtful Thursday- F is for  festive

Going Grey- going 3D 
Speedy the Cat- Stripes 
 Paper Sundaes Challenge:  Seasons Changing!



I know I posted this on Monday, but I don't want anyone to miss this opportunity if they plan on attending Scrapfest this year.

 
Your Next Stamp will be at ScrapFest Oshawa 2010 (Canada) this weekend (15-16 October).  To celebrate, Karen is offering a 10% discount voucher for those attending the show!  Simply print out this voucher and present it at the YNS Booth to receive 10% off your purchase of YNS stamps!
The Your Next Stamp DT also has a very special blog hop planned for this coming Friday (October 15th) where we will be showcasing a VERY special stamp!  The stamp will only be available for a very limited time and will be at an amazing price with free shipping to boot, but we can't tell you anymore than that right now as it's top secret!  So be sure to pop back here on Friday to hop along with us, see this extra special stamp, and be in with a chance to own it yourself! Any crafter who isn't able to grab this stamp will definitely be disappointed.  As I said, it's only going to be available to buy from the YNS store from Friday and for a VERY limited time and I'm positive you'll kick yourself if you miss it!
Thanks for stopping by and for your comments!! I so appreciate you all!

hugs,

54 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris
you have another WOW from me today, I luvvvvvvvv
your bag.
hugs
Sandra (craftynan)

cabio's craft corner said...

What a fabulous idea to make this cute little goody bag. I think it's great for putting gingerbread man cookies inside. You did a sweetest creation Chris!
Hugs,
Cabio

chris said...

Hi Chris this is so fabulous. hugs chris xxx

Cheryl said...

oh wow chirs this is just stunning hugs cheryl x

Julie E said...

So sweet! That is the perfect candy cane PP!

Tracey said...

This is so adorable Chris! Love this little goodie bag!! xx

Deborah Anton said...

Adorable creation!! Great take on the challenge!

Crafty Creations said...

Terrific!! Love that gift bag :) I'm way behind on my comments, so I apologize for the delay! Thanks for visting my blog!!!

Have a great day.........Maria

Christine Riley said...

I love your treat bag, that is SO cute!
Hugs, Christine

Becky said...

Chris this is adorable, great colors and gorgeous bow.

Holly said...

This is so cute! I love the peppermint striped paper you used!

Suzanne said...

Another lovely creation! Thanks again for playing along with other lovelies thoughtful thursdays challenge!

Lori said...

This is fantastic Chris, you do 3D projects so well, they terrify me, thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays!

Patti said...

OMGosh this is just as cute as can be! Love your color combo... perfection!

Wendi said...

What a fantastic idea that bag is gorgeous
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

itsabrt said...

Chris your treat bag is stupendous! You really know how to make a challenge shine! Beth

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

Really cute! I love that little guy! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week!

Lelia Pierce said...

Perfect little stamp for this challenge, Chris! So sweet!

XXX

Tanya R said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors. That little gingerbread man is too cute.
Hugs
Tanya

Auntie Em said...

The cute little goody bag is adorable. I love stamping and embossing with white on dark cardstock, too!
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Scrapping Cat said...

So cute

Bev said...

Beautiful project - love the colours & the cute gingerbread man! Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

Kerri said...

This is super cute, Chris! I love the little gingerbread man, and your bag is gorgeous!!!

Tina said...

As always, cute as a button!

Joanne Travis said...

What a wonderful gift bag this is! Love it.
Thanks for sharing with us and for showing us your stripes at Speedy's Friends challenge this week!

Crystal said...

WOOOWEEE Chris you really rocked this challenge sweetie, your gingerbread man is fabulous!!!! LOVE everything about your project here gf!!! big Hugs!

Kerry said...

Hi Chris,

Wonderful project!

Thanks for joining us at "anything goes"

LOve Kerry xxx

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE THIS! What a great bag! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Lori said...

Adorable! I haven't left you a comment in awhile so I'll catch up here, your usual goodness is wonderful to look at, thanks for all of the inspiration!

Angela said...

What an adorable gift bag! Love that image! You are so awesome girl! hugs, Angela

Marlene said...

How cute is this little treat bag?! VERY!

Lynn McAuley said...

LOVE this delightful treat bag!! What a sweet holiday surprise!!

Thanks, Chris, for sharing this fun design with the Friends of Speedy the Cat in this week's stripes challenge!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a fun little project, Chris..such a sweet little image and I just love that beautiful pink bow!!!!

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Chris.

Hugs Riet.x

Debbi said...

Such a cute bag, Chris! I love the dp and the image.
*smiles*
debbi

♥♥ CHARITYCRAFTER! ♥♥ said...

This bag is so sweet x and it is non-generational, anyone would love to receive this x Leigh x

Marion said...

Fabulous goddy bag Chris. Love the gingerbread man.
Marion

Kelly said...

What a super dute goodie bag Chris. I love the peppermint stripe paper you used and the little gingerbread man is adorable!

alicaz said...

Cute little gift bag!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

So cute! I adore this!

Nicola said...

Awe what a darling bag Chris and ooh how tasty a present it will be filled with yummy gingerbread cookies.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Trisha said...

What a sweet creation! Love the negative effect also! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays! xoxo Trish

Lorraine A said...

fabulous creation Chris :-) I LOVE this !! :-)

thanks for joining the Stamp Something Challenge :-)

luv
Lols x x x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Chris I love this so much I love these little projects always find them so appealing
Hugs
Lorraine x

Samantha said...

Lovely bag, Thanks for joining in the fun at ABC Christmas challenge this time, Samantha :0)

Virgo5 said...

What a great treat bag!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Marisa said...

Totally cute! Love the jumbo brads with the ribbon handles. I'm going to be making a few of these for Christmas gifts myself :)

Basement Stamper said...

Great creation, love the gingerbread on the front of your box. Thanks for joining us at GGSC this week!

Crystal said...

Great little gift bag, love the candy cane paper! Thanks for playing along with this weeks Paper Sundaes Challenge!

Dena said...

What a great bag Chris! This is awesome!
Thanks for joining the WOC Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Peggy said...

This is such a great bag. I love it. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Annie said...

a fabulous festive gift for under the tree! thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge blog.
hugs, annie x

Paula said...

Wow another fabulous gift Chris just beautiful. Thanks for taking part in the ABC Christmas challenge.

Paula GD. xx

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet gift!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Followers

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.