Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Subscribe to my blog via email

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

Our Daily Bread Designs Bread Basket

Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Happy Hump Day Everyone!!   Today starts the Wags n Whiskers sneak peaks before our hop and new release that takes place on Friday!

For my sneak, I want to share Liali.  She is such a sweet fairy and so fun to color. I colored her with copics and paired her up with some Capella paper.  The sentiment is from Whimsy's Ticket sentiments (rubber not digi).  She is framed with the new Bead It Oval dies from Spellbinders.  Rhinestones were added around the edge.


Each one of my dt sisters have a sneak peak for you, so you may want to check out these blogs as well:
Melanie, Sharon, Karen, Tina, Michele, Jeanette, Lacey, Nikki, Angelique, Debs,  and Tracy.

I would like to enter my creation in the following challenges:
Stamptacular - Layer It On
The Creative Cottage #24 - bling
Paper Sundaes #38 - something from your stash
Catch The Bug  - Anything goes
Pollycraft Monday- Anything goes
Alphabet Challenge- w is for wings
Stamp Insanity- metal (gold baubles)
Stamp Something - Something to Celebrate
 Wild Orchid-Stitching
Paper Play- Ribbons, buttons or rhinestones
Karber Monthly challenge- fantasy
 Cowgirl's Sunday- Anything goes
Creative Card Crew- Bloomin Marvelous
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge-fancy floral
Moving along with the times- fairies/fantasy
Gingerloft- All that glitters or blings
Papertake weekly -pick your fave challenge of the last 3 years-  I chose "In Stitches" challenge from June 29th, 2010.
Simon's stamp and show- numbers


Thanks for stopping by.  I will be back with a new post tomorrow.  Did I say one post...LOL!  Silly me, tomorrow is my busy day and I will have 4 posts!! Yikes!  There will be the Your Next Stamp New Release blog hop, Whimsy New Release blog hop, Wags n Whiskers blog hop and the Divine Diva.  Hope you are able to join me tomorrow for lots of fun!

I hope you enjoyed my creation today!! Thanks for stopping by today and for leaving a comment.  I so appreciate you!!

62 comments:

Jan said...

Chris,
Beautiful card and love the design and image :)

Cheryl said...

oh wow chris this is one amazing super stunning card,hugs cheryl xxxx

Crystal said...

Good Morning GF!!! EEEEK This is soooo elegant Chris, I LOVE the Capella papers and all your beautiful detailing that image is soooo pretty!!! What a BEAUTIFUL creation!!! If I get home the afternoon I will give you a call!!! Big Hugs!

Betty Benton said...

Ahhhh, she is a beauty! And you have used so many beautiful details to make your card a showcase for this lovely fairy!

Our Little Inspirations said...

I love how you colored this image, especially the hair! The colors and details are wonderful, especially the ticket stub sentiment! Great card!

Karen Wilson said...

This is just gorgeous, Chris. Wow. Your cards are always just perfect and there's SO much detail in each and every one!

Janis said...

I love fairies and this one is stunning! Love the bow! Love the ticket! You whole card is beautiful! Thanks for playing in paper with us this week at Paper Playtime! :) Janis

Karen W said...

Wow Chris this is so striking, love the colors on this.

Denise (peanutbee) said...

GORGEOUS coloring! Love the highlights in the hair!

sgc said...

Chris--this is a gorgeous card! You coloring is awesome. Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge.

Lelia Pierce said...

You always have the best cards! So many layers and little details that take my breath away! Beautiful job, once again!

XXX

Dawn B. said...

This is really beautiful Chris. I love all the detail you always add to your cards.. I love these colors.. Great job.

Danielle Champagne said...

Hi! Chris, Wonderful card, love all the little details. this fairy image is particularly sweet, and the the pearls added to the die cut background is a delicate addition. beautiful colors and papers.great layering job! Thank's for playing along with us this week in our Stamptacular Layer-it-on challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Danielle

Good Kardma by Jules said...

What a gorgeous card! Love all the layers. Thanks for joining us again at StampInsanity!

Berenice R. said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks for playing the Karber Monthly Challenge :)

Marjon said...

Beautiful card,stunning coloring.

Grtzz Marjon

Patti J said...

I could stare at your cards forever! You always include so many beautiful little details! Another stunner, my friend!!! Can't wait to see your tomorrow posts!

Paddington fan said...

Beautiful card! Your flowers are perfect too! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this time and good luck, love Jacky x

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful rich colors and your detailing is just scrumptious, Chris! Amazing coloring, too! Wonderful layers, too! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenges!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, This is a super card for our challenge this week on MAWTT, the colours are brilliant. Need to find out what is A Hump Day?!?!?! Thanks for playing, Hazelxoxox

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Chris what a beautiful fairy , lovely colours and Dp's
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)

Nisson Family said...

This is SO pretty! I love all of the embellishments on the card and that bow is gorgeous! Thanks so much for participating in the Paper Playtime challenge!

Pam

Tammy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Chris! That fairy is beautiful and your coloring is awesome!!
Hugs, Tammy

Mandy said...

Stunning design Chris

Marianne said...

Great card! Love the bow and the pearls!
Thanks for playing along at cowgirl sunday challenge!
Marianne

Tina said...

This is positively gorgeous!

Shazza said...

this is stunning, love the image x

Tracy said...

wow this is stunning, the colours look beautiful and i love all the detail. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage. Tracy x

Pattie said...

Oh wow Chris - this is stunning! I can't wait to see the rest of the fairies too! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Juanita said...

Wow this is absolutely jaw dropping gorgeous. Your coloring, papers and embellishments are always so great together. Thanks for sharing with us at StampInsanity.

Marley said...

absolutly stunning!! Amazing coloring on the beautiful image and I love the papers and the pearls around the oval xxMarley

Rica said...

Fabulous card Chris, gorgeous image so beautifully coloured and teamed perfectly with the Cappella papers......stunning details.
hugs Heather xx

BearyWishes said...

Beautifully done Chris and love the layout. Thank you for sharing your card at CRAFT Challenge this week.
Kathie xx

Gina said...

this is just beautiful and I just love your coloring!

Pinkllilac said...

This is stunning card Chris fabulous colours and details!

Hugs Linda

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh gosh, Chris, this is so beautiful! Your coloring is amazing and the layout is fantastic! So many gorgeous details! You are soooo talented! I love it!!!
hugs,Sharon

Bev said...

Beautiful card! Love the image & colours. Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

Beth said...

Incredible! Beautiful! Fantastic - all of the above! Thanks for sharing with us at SIS!

{Lynn - that's me!} said...

Wow Chris - this faerie card is just amazing. Such a beautiful color combo and lovely layers with the spellbinders. Awesome creation.

girlia said...

Amazing card

Marisa said...

You have coloured this image fabulously, Chris!! Love how you layered it with the different nesties and your DP are gorgeous! Fabulously done :)

Angela said...

This is just so pretty, Chris. Love your layout and those are some gorgeous papers! That is one gorgeous image too! Beautiful job with your coloring gf!! ;) hugs, Angela

Marlene said...

Your blog is so full of eye candy, it's a wonder my eyes haven't gotten cavities yet!

This is GORGEOUS!!! (This word is overused, I know...but it so applies!)

Grace said...

Oh gorgeous Chris! I just love this dp and your layout! Wow that flower is gorgeous!!!! Now I need to get some!! :) Gorgeous card my friend!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Beautiful Chris. Awesome layout design.

Hugs,
Wendy

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love how you colored this lovely image.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Chris, your card is gorgeous. Fabulous mix of elements and your coloring is beyond beautiful! Love your wonderful design. Your cards always put a smile on my face!

Allison said...

Oh my Chris. How could I not love everything about this? The Capella, the embellies, the image! Stunning!

Annette Bowes said...

Another Gorgeous card Chris, wonderful colouring and so many beautiful layers. Four posts tomorrow, when do you sleep! Take CareX:)
p.s. thanks for joining our challenge again at the Cowgirl Up Stampen Challenge.

Melodie said...

Really fantastic. I love always your wonderful loops.
Hugs
Melodie

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris
another WOW card, love everything about it.
hugs
Sandra (craftynan)

Lacey Stephens said...

Oh my! This is so elegant!! I love it!!
~Lacey
Wags 'n Whiskers

craftybunny said...

Truly beautiful and such lovely colours.So many layers,details and dimension.Thanks for joining us at CSSC :D
Lisa x

Shana said...

Chris this is unbelievably beautiful! You have done the gorgeous image justice with your fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again next week!

Sue said...

Hi Chris
wowzer totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring, beautiful papers & embelies, lovely design, thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Rae Anne said...

What a fantastic color combination!!! Peach, olive, and black - I'd have thought to pair it together, but it's spectacular!!! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's World Card Making Day / Anything Goes challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Chris :-) the image is fab and I love the ticket sentiment too ,,, perfect papers and embellies :-)


thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something and PTW Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Gemma said...

Beautiful card, stunning colouring as so many nice details. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week, hope you will join the fun again next week. Happy crafting, Gemma

Crafting Joanne said...

Absolutely stunning, gorgeous colours and detail.

Thanks for joining this week over at Pollycraft.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Dena said...

Wow! Gorgeous card! Such striking colors!
Thank you so much for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Sharon Caudle said...

I'm baaaaack!!! LOL! I love this card, Chris! Your work is always so beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us over at PTW and helping us celebrate our 3rd birthday!
hugs, Sharon

Tami said...

Just wanted to say congratulations!! You were picked at the Gingerloft challenge to be a GDT member for our next challenge. Please e-mail me at Alyssasmom98@aol.com for details

Followers

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.