Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Subscribe to my blog via email

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

Our Daily Bread Designs Bread Basket

Saturday, October 2, 2010
Happy Friday Everyone!! I can't believe it is Friday already!! Wow!!  Time really does go so fast.  Still can't believe it is now October!!

Today I have a Wags n Whiskers challenge to share with you.  This week's challenge is hosted by the sweet and talented Michele.  Michele's challenge is to create something vintage or shabby chic!!


A random winner will receive one free Wags 'n Whiskers stamp of your choice!!
But remember, you must use a Wags 'n Whiskers image (digi or rubber) to be entered into the drawing for the prize.
And if you would like to be a guest for our next challenge, add "DT" next to your name when you enter this week's challenge. 
Here is my take on the challenge: 
I had so much fun coloring this sweet image, He Loves Me Not from WNW with copics.  Isn't she darling?!!!  The papers I used were BG Capella and one of the new dp's from SU called:    .  I so love Baja breeze and this paper is one of my faves!!  I had to add some of the lush lace I got from my dear friend Sabrina.  After all what is shabby chic without lace and ribbon.
Challenges:
Crafty Catz- Real or Faux Stitching
Scrap, Stamp and Doodle- stitching

Incy Wincy- Anything goes
Stamp it Crazy- Free for all
Anything Goes- circles
Crazy 4 Challenges - Bling
Penny's Challenges- Circles
Wild Orchid- Ribbons and bows
Creative Card Crew- Bloomin Marvelous
The Shabby Tea Room- pearls and pastels
Practical Scrappers- stamps
Flutter By Wednesday- fairy, angel or butterfly and sparkle
Sew Many Challenges- Anything goes

For more inspiration for the Wags n Whiskers challenge, please visit my dt sisters:

Melanie, Sharon, Karen, Tina, Michele, Jeanette, Lacey, Nikki, Crystal, Angelique, Debs, Louise, Emma and Tracy.


If you join the challenge, please link a direct link to Inlinkz here.

I hope you will be able to join me for the Our Daily bread Designs blog hop at 8 a.m. EST.  I also posted my birthday blog candy and you can view it here Thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes!!  I had a great day!!

Thanks for stopping by and for all your comments!! Have a great day!!

hugs,

35 comments:

Melodie said...

Stunning card with great coloring. You made always so beautiful loops.
Hugs
Melodie

Sue from Oregon said...

so sweet! Love the nesties and ribbon that you used to set off this image!

Andrea said...

Hi Chris,
what a cute card. love it very much
hugs andrea

Sol said...

This Card is Beautiful! Love the colours and Diecuts you have put together! :)

Kelly said...

So pretty. What a cute image. I love the soft colors and the lace is awesome! Great use of the new Spellbinders lacey circles!

Michele said...

Such a beautiful card Chris. Love the colouring of the image and the design also. Hugs Michele x

Marley said...

Beautiful Chris!! I love the new nestabilities you used with the gorgeous image; awesome coloring too!! Love the big bow and the pretty pearl swirl xx Marley

Marjon said...

So sweet and beautiful,great embellies and coloring.

Grtzz Marjon

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
Chris this is utterly beautiful!
hugs
kim x

Jan said...

WOW! Your coloring skills are awesome and this card is a beauty!

cbuswell said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room this week! : )

Tina said...

Oh Chris this is so lovely. Your coloring is spectacular.

Annika said...

Love the strong white highlights on your image and your layering skill just keeps amazing me!! And lace and you trademark silk ribbon. Yum. Lace. Ribbon.
|Pause for drooling.
I'm smitten. You do it right every single time!!
Hugs
Annika

Debbie said...

Just precious!!! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

Chris, this is so AMAZING!! Your coloring...WOW and all of those spcial Chris touches are perfection to the "T". Have a fabulous weekend, my friend! Hugs, Sabrina

Niki Estes said...

This is just beautiful, Chris! I love it!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Chris,I love the stamp and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Pattie said...

Very sweet card - I love the image and all the pretty embellies! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room!

Kerry said...

Cute card. The image is beauifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at "Anything Goes" this week. Love Kerry x

Jackie said...

Another totally fabby card, brill colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at Pennys xxx

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is so beautiful such a wondeful image and beautiful colurs too hugs cheryl xxx

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Chris this is stunning the colours, design and image are wonderful
Hugs
Lorraine x

Courtney said...

Another gorgeous card Chris! WOW!! Thanks for playing along with our Circles Challenge.

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Love crafts forever said...

Amazing colors, and super sweet image. Thank you for playing at StampitCrazy. Hugs, Nataliya.

angelwhispers said...

Love the colours and the image is adorable!!!! Thanks for joining this weeks theme over at Anything Goes Love Chanelle xxx

Катенок с карандашом said...

I liked your postcard. Can I be your reader? I'm from Russia and do not speak English. But in order to admire the postcard is not necessarily a good thing to speak it)

Nannieflash said...

Hi Chris, a really gorgeous card yet again, beautiful image and so beautifully coloured. The design is fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous creation in lovely colours, beautiful design and details! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time - best of luck!
Hugs, Lena K

Cindy Haffner said...

STUNNING Girl!

sammiej said...

hello

it's such a beautiful creatif creation!
i wish i was that good:P
i hope i can enter the next challange.
this time i have to skip sadly cause i do not
have anything from Wags 'n Whiskers.
But no tears i love to follow your blog
and see if i can enter another challange!

Gina said...

This is just beautiful, everything about it is just gorgeous! I love the blue and white, I love the layers and your coloring is beautiful!

cabio's craft corner said...

Oh Chris, you are so good at making gorgeous and elegant cards. No exception on this one. Another stunning card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

PapierGirl said...

Gorgeous - love the image, the crocheted lace and the pretty lace frames! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

Heather "Hev" said...

Pure gold - fantastic :)

Thank you for joining us this week at Incy Wincy Designs

Would love it if you could come and visit my blog Vanilla Hevn sometime :)

Heather and the DT

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Love Love LOVE your coloring on this!! Wowwwwie!

Followers

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.