Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Subscribe to my blog via email

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

Our Daily Bread Designs Bread Basket

Friday, October 8, 2010
 Hello again!! This is my fourth post for today!! If you are here for the Whimsy Hop, you are in the right place. 
~If you are here for the Your Next Stamp hop, click here.
~If you are here for the Divine Diva challenge or the Wags n Whiskers sneak peak, please click here.
~If you are here for the ODBD Birthday blog hop for Kelley, click here.




Welcome to the Meljen's Rubber Stamp Release blog hop!!  Please bear with me as this post may be a little longer than usual.  Please take the time to read it as there are many details that are essential for today's hop. 

Meljen's has been a designer for Whimsy's digitals for a while now but this is special since it is the FIRST RUBBER RELEASE at Whimsy.  Meljen's has so many gorgeous and adorable images, the team is ecstatic to be sharing these adorable new rubber images today!! 
Today the stamps are available to pre-order and will ship mid to late Oct.
There are many opportunities along the way to win prizes so make sure you grab a cup of coffee or your favorite beverage and sit with us for a while as the team shares some awesome projects with you!!  There will also be a chance at a grand prize of all 5 images for one lucky random hopper !!!


You will have from now until Friday October 15th at noon to join us for the hop and enter for your chance to win some fabulous prizes!!  The winners will be announced after the hop ends.

I am posting the hop order here just in case there is a link broken somewhere along the way.

Chris Olsen- Me~You are here
Lori Pachkowsky
Patricia Garcia
Jacqui Dennis (guest)
Deb Routledge
Vanja Stevanovic
Ann Vento
Lorraine Aquilina (guest)
Bev Rochester
Marley van der Heljden
Janna Sicard
Annika Ryan
Erin Bailey
Rach Jakes (guest)
Donna Smith
Simonne Clay
Debbie Eastman
Crystal Irwin
Denise Lynn- The FINAL STOP

Now here is my creation using the adorable winter image Chilly Bun Bun Fairy!!


Isn't this image just darling!! I colored it with copics and decided it would make the cutest easel Christmas card.  I added some SU felt snowflakes from my stash that I have been hoarding.  I used a punch around the page (Curvy loops) from Martha Stewart which I treated myself with for my birthday.  The sentiment is from the Vintage Christmas stamp set at Whimsy just released this past Sunday.  The yummy dp is from the new SU Candy Cane Christmas dp available in the winter mini!!  Love this paper!!  The snowflake is a silver metal charm and the image is glittered although it is hard to see in the photo.

challenges:
  Stamptacular - Layer It On
The Creative Cottage #24 - bling
Paper Sundaes #38 - something from your stash (felt snowflakes)
Pollycraft Monday- Anything goes
Alphabet Challenge- w is for wings
 Wild Orchid-Stitching
Paper Play- Ribbons, buttons or rhinestones
Karber Monthly challenge- fantasy
 Gingerloft- All that glitters or blings

 Papertake weekly -pick your fave challenge of the last 3 years-  I chose "In Stitches" challenge from June 29th, 2010.
Anything Goes - Christmas Comes Early
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Sparkle and Shine
Sweet Stampin - Punch It Out
Hannah Stamps-  Christmas cards
Thoughtful Thursdays - F is for fairies
Incy Wincy- Sparkle and glitter
For Fun Challenges- Use something you have never used before (these stamps are a new release! The rhinestone brad is one I have had in my stash for a while))
Stamp Something- Punch something (my border) 
Ooh La La- Nothing floral 
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle- anything goes 
Secret Crafter- easel cards
ABC challenge- E is for easel 
Christmas Card Challenges - Christmas card
Oldie but goodie- all creatures great and small
I hope you enjoyed my creation!!  The next stop on the hop is the ever so talented and sweet Lori who I know will have some inspiration for you!!


Thanks for stopping by today and for your sweet comments!! They are so appreciated!!

blessings,

76 comments:

Patti J said...

Girl, how do you even know what day it is? You are the busiest gal ever! Another beautiful card! And what a cute image! Hopefully, you can relax for a while now that your 'work' is done! Hugs!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET!!

dolcreations said...

I love the blues and the new punch that you treated yourself too...you work such magic with your images! Beautiful!

Marley said...

Beautiful card Chris! Love how you did the clouds and the new designs are awesome!! Big hugs xx Marley

Marjon said...

What a sweet and lovely card,great colours.

Grtzz Marjon

Linda said...

very beautiful card
hugs Linda

Anita said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colors! Anita

Rach said...

Chris this is a stunning card, so pretty.xxx

jan farnworth said...

cute card.

Crystal said...

I agree with Patti, teeheee are you sure you know today is Friday bahhaaa!!! I LOVE this creation Chris, the easel design, details, and colors woooweee you out did yourself again gf!!!! Beautiful work sweetie!! Hugs!

Lauretta See said...

Hi Chris, your card is beautiful, i love the color combo :) and the easel.. one of my favs :) great job! you are so lucky to have this stamp :) i am crossing all fingers to be a winner of this BH :)

Hugs x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Chris ,, very cute image and the papers and colours are lovely ,,, I love easel cards and this is just fantastic :-)

thanks for joining us on the PTW :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Kimba-Slydog said...

Wow, so wonderful!!!

Thanks for joining us this week at Hanna and Friends.

Xoxo,
Nicole

fi's cards and crafts said...

beautiful card and great colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

Fi

Brook said...

Very pretty card. Love the soft colors.

Lorraine said...

What a absolutely lovely card, love the image and the colours

Donna said...

Fab card Chris, love the colors, and your snowflakes and your coloring is great.
hugs
Donna xx

elsi67 said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Wild Orchid Crafts ♥

Claudia7 said...

Nice colours! I like easelcards.

Anneke said...

Hi Chris,
I love your easel card!!
And so great this stamp :)
Hugs Anneke

Annika said...

You are one busy lady - no wonder, with breathtaking creations like yours! Just look at the polished layers, punched borders, fab details and lush colouring on this one - makes me very happy indeed!
Hugs
Annika

Jeanette said...

Lovely card you have made. The details are just perfect! :) The stamps is soo sweet too :) Hugs, Jeanette

~Denise Lynn~ said...

So beautiful Chris! Love the whole winter feel with the pretty blues and the snowflakes. Gorgeous coloring and amazing details. The border punching is a fab touch too. Love everything about this! :)

Nisson Family said...

This is So pretty and that image is adorable! Thanks for participating in the Paper Playtime challenge!

Pam

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Chris....such a cute image and i love your choice of colour scheme...

Take care San x

Vanja said...

Beautiful card, Chris! I love the papers you have used and the bow.
Hugs, Vanja

Shazza said...

this is beautiful Chris x

K. Joy said...

Oh, this is so exciting!! :) And your card is so sweet! I love the light colors and the metal pearls and snowflake adds a great touch to the card. Thanks for sharing! :)

Janis said...

Pretty. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Wendi said...

Absolutely beautiful I love this image
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Linda said...

Oh!! What a beautiful card....loving that stamp!

Anne H. said...

WOW - your card is amazing, Chris!
An adorable image and so beautiful colors.
I am so excited about the others and now I will start my Blog hop.
I wish you a lovely WE!
Anne :)

mforquer said...

This is wonderful! I love the soft blues and those snowflakes are amazing! Oh my gosh and let's not forget the AMAZING Meljen's Rubber!!! Beautiful!
Melissa

Rae Ann said...

I love the colors in this card! All of the different snowflakes are great. And what a wonderful birthday treat that punch was. I can't wait to see what else is waiting on the hop.

Scrappy Mom said...

Awesome card! Love the colors and sparkle

snehal watwe welde said...

Beautiful card and the colours and paper are awesome

Cor* said...

Oh Chris, this is another fabulous creation. I love your little extras and your layout are always fantastic! This new stamp is no different! perfect. This is my first time Whimsy hopping and am getting excited for more! Woo HOO!

Lorraine said...

this is gorgeous i love the way you have coloured this super cute image xx

Abi said...

Oh wow Chris, this is so lovely, lots & lots of amazing detail and so beautifully coloured. Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stampin challenge x

snehal watwe welde said...

I am confused about one thing in this blog hop .....The list in your blog says Bev Rochester after Lorraine but Lorraine's blog asks one to go to Marley's scrapcards and also I could not find the blog hop on Bev Rochester's blog ...kindly help...sorry for the inconvenience

cardcrazy said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card!
HUgs
Cordine

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris
WOW another pretty pretty card, love the colours you have used, love the image, love the loopy M.S. P.A.T.P., in fact I luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
everything about it.
hugs
Sandra(craftynan)
P.S. hope your dear friend make's it to her daughter's wedding this week-end, I will keep her in my prayers.

ribenaruby said...

Super image and now in rubber too! Love your easel card and the soft colours.

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is adorable! Thank you for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie.
Clare x

pickle said...

How cute x

Julie E said...

Oh so cute!!!!

Farida Rone said...

Adorable creation!!!
Hugs,
Farida

Angela said...

Chris this is gorgeous! You have a way with card design! Amazing really! hugs, Angela

Tracy said...

Absolutely gorgeous,Thanks for joining our challenge Oldie But A Goodie with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Kiki said...

This is so gorgeous! The image is sooooo cute!

Thanks for sharing with us at Hanna & Friends.

Hugs, Kiki

Mary Lou said...

Just LOVELY Chris!!!!
Beautiful colors and like the background design--checking out cuz trying to start doing this myself :)
Sweet lace and those snowflakes are neat!!
Blessings

Marianne-db said...

This is so lovely! Cute colors and beautiful image!
Thanks for joining our fun at Stamptacular this week! Hope to see you again soon :-)
Hugs, Marianne

Heidi said...

I always feel so funny leaving you comments on your cards, you are like a card making idol to me! You work is so amazing. Your photographs are so amazing as well. I can only keep on practising and continually trying to improve my own creations and pictures. You provide such great work to try and emulate!

Heidi said...

Oh I forgot, Thanks for playing the ABC Easal challenge.

littlemisspip said...

I had so much fun last week I am back for another hop!

LMP

Deb said...

your card is just stunning Chris, beautiful work as always, hugs Debx

Marion said...

Such a stunning card and the image is gorgeous.
Marion

Rosa-kreattiva said...

che bella la tua card.... sono felice di partecipare a questo hop ciao rosa.kreattiva

Anita said...

Such a beautiful card, Chris and that image is just too cute!

made by fifi said...

love the colours - beautiful card -thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge x

Sue C said...

Really pretty card Chris, thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x

Tessa said...

Beautiful card.
hugs Tessa

Jennybean said...

I love the colors!

Creatieve handgemaakte kaarten said...

Wow what a nice colours have you used !

I love it.

Hugs Ida

Suzanne said...

It's beautiful. I love easel cards. Thanks for playing along with other lovelies thoughtful thursdays challenge!

Francesca said...

Hi what a wonderful card with delightful colouring
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie and Good Luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card Chris!

Fleur said...

A fantastic card
Thanks for joining our challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
Hugz Fleur xXx

Manuela said...

Stunning card! ♥

Thanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends this week. ^_^

Hugs,
ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ

Kerryn said...

such an adorable card!!!

darling Ho said...

Wonderful Card.
I love the color and image you used.:)

Lisa said...

Adorable card! That image is just so sweet!! Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges!

coralie said...

Such a pretty card! I love it! xxx

Beate said...

WOW! It´s soooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

theresa said...

Sweet as can be!

Followers

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.