Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Subscribe to my blog via email

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

ODBD Bread Basket

Monday, October 11, 2010
Happy Monday Everyone!! I hope you had a great weekend!! I know I sure did.  Not much stamping but it was a nice break just enjoying the family, getting things done around the house and enjoying the GORGEOUS weather.  I even had a chance to go for a bide rid with the girls.

Anywho...today it is time for Stamp and Create's Product spotlight.  This week's spotlight is the Wee Ones from Wags n Whiskers.  All stamps in this Wee Ones line will be 25% off this week!!!

For my card I chose to use the Best Friend's Forever stamp and create a Christmas card.  The designer paper is Basic Grey Jovial.  I also used red silk ribbon from May Arts, the bow easy, Kaiser Craft Snow white pearls, a teddy bear charm, bead circle nestabilities, and  standard circle nestabilities.


The sentiment is from the new Holiday Ticket sentiments at Whimsy.  The layout uses the Midnight Madness sketch.


I noticed I place my squares on the opposite side.  Oops~

challenges:

Midnight Madness- sketch
Oldie but goodie- all creatures great and small 
Incy Wincy- Sparkle and glitter
For Fun Challenges- Use something you have never used before (the ticket sentiment and the plaid paper)
Stamp Something- Punch something (my border) 
Anything Goes - Christmas Comes Early
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Sparkle and Shine
Sweet Stampin - diamonds are a girls best friend
Hannah Stamps-  Christmas cards
 Gingerloft- All that glitters or blings  
Wild Orchid-Stitching
The Creative Cottage #24 - bling
Prairie Fairy Friday- Tickets or tags

For more inspiration using the Wee Ones at Stamp and Create for 25% off, please visit my talented dt sisters:  Joy, Lacey, Heidi, Vicky and  Jeanette.
*****************
 
Your Next Stamp will be at ScrapFest Oshawa 2010 (Canada) this weekend (15-16 October).  To celebrate, Karen is offering a 10% discount voucher for those attending the show!  Simply print out this voucher and present it at the YNS Booth to receive 10% off your purchase of YNS stamps!
The Your Next Stamp DT also have a very special blog hop planned for this coming Friday (October 15th) where we will be showcasing a VERY special stamp!  The stamp will only be available for a very limited time and will be at an amazing price with free shipping to boot, but we can't tell you anymore than that right now as it's top secret!  So be sure to pop back here on Friday to hop along with us, see this extra special stamp, and be in with a chance to own it yourself! Any crafter who isn't able to grab this stamp will definitely be disappointed.  As I said, it's only going to be available to buy from the YNS store from Friday and for a VERY limited time and I'm positive you'll kick yourself if you miss it!
I hope you enjoyed my creation today!! Thanks for stopping by today and for leaving a comment.  I so appreciate you!!


47 comments:

Marley said...

Beautiful card Chris!! Love the papers; the red and black are really gorgeous.. Beautiful image and again awesome coloring!! Good to hear you had a great weekend.. big hugs xx Marley

chris said...

Chris this is faulous, stunning as always hugs chris xx

Marjon said...

Beautiful card,love the colours and the sweet image.
Great lo.

Grtzz Marjon

Carol said...

Awww this is precious Chris. You know I love bears so this image just touches my heart. What a gorgeous card filled with lovely details to delight and excite the eye. Great job with the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}
Midnight Madness Design Team

Jan said...

Chris,
I adore this sweet Noel card!

Cheryl said...

So sweet,love the image and that gorgeous red bow!!!
Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris
lovely card, love the sweet little image.
hugs
Sandra (craftynan)

Becky said...

This is so cute Chris, love the paper piecing and design paper, and love the bow.

Renate´s Stempelwelt said...

oh i love it, soo cute!!! very nice.

thanks for joining HANNA&FRIENDS.
LG Renate

Francesca said...

Hi what a wonderful card with delightful colouring
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie and Good Luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Danielle said...

Such a sweet card Chris! Beautiful colours and I love her paper pieced dres and gorgeous red bow! Glad you enjoyed some family time this weekend!
Hugs, Danielle

Lori said...

chris, this is fantastic, love the paper piecing and of course the beauitful papers, still haven't opened my pack!

Marlene said...

What a beautiful card! Another gorgeous creation with beautiful choices in papers! Love this.

Mandy said...

Your card is absolutely stunning Chris.

Mina said...

gorgeous card Chris and wow I love those scrummy papers
Mina xxx

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful - love the papers used and the paper piecing

LINDA said...

Another simply gorgeous card.. love the papers and the design is wonderful.. Very lovely work as always..
Hugs, Linda

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Your card is fabulous. Such a great design. Thank you for entering it into the challenge at Oldie but a Goodie.
Clare x

Silli said...

Wonderful card Chris, love the colors and your coloring too...HUGS

CraftinGranny said...

OMG Chris, I love what you've done with this card, the papers, your coloring, and the layout. Your take on the sketch is awesome. Thanks so much for joining us at For Fun this week. "Hugs" Carol

Heidi said...

Chris-
This is so precious. I love how you used a small beaded circle behind the imgage. I am so used to framing the image. I am going to borrow this idea from you!

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Hi Chris!
your card is gorgeous as always! Lovely heartwarming image and great, warm colors. This is really a card to set you in the holliday mood!

Thanks for joining Midnight Madness Challenge. Your support is highly valued, and we hope to see you playing with us again real soon ;o)

Hugs
Gunn
MMSCDT

iluvmybugs said...

What a beautiful card Chris...love everything about it...especially that sweet image!!! TFS
Hugs,
~Terry~

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun you have done it again this is simply stunning,hugs cheryl xxxx

Davi said...

Love those rich colors and layers. The sweet image is colored beautifully!!

Our Little Inspirations said...

What can I say? This is another stunning creation, just loaded with fabulous detail work!! It's beautiful Chris!!

Grace said...

Oh goodness Chris this is just darling!!!! LOVE the dp and how you paper pieced her dress! What a cutie patutie!!! I am WORN out!!! LOL! TTYS!
Hugs,
Grace

Amy Sheffer said...

So sweet, Chris! Love the paper pieced clothing and the little ticket accent! Beautiful work, as always!!

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet little girl with her teddy! love the colors you used on this pretty card!

Connie M. said...

Aww, Chris!! This is just tooo adorable! What a fun little christmas card this made! Thanks so much for playing this week in the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge! Hugs!!

Connie M.
MMDT

pickle said...

Absolutely stunning

Kerry x

Chrissy D said...

Chris - this is another beautiful creation my friend! I hope you are having a BLESSED week!

Trisha said...

Such a sweet card! Love the image and papers, plus the sentiment ticket-have to get me some of those,! Thanks for playing at Fairy Fun Fridays! xox Trisha

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow Chris, this is gorgeous! I love the pretty colours you have used - Beautifully done, I am loving this!! Thanks for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week
Denise
MMDT

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET love the details.

Joy said...

what a sweet card! love everything about it! happy Monday!

Melodie said...

So beautiful with this great colours. The image is sooooo cute.
Hugs
Melodie

Manuela said...

Gorgeous card! ♥

Thanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends this week. ^_^

Hugs,
ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ

Annie said...

such a cute card! thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie.
hugs, annie x

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Congratulations on winning our Remarkable award! I am creating a gallery on Facebook with all of our Remarkable award winners and was wondering if you would let me put your card up there. Please?

Mvh
Gunn
MMSCDT
e-mail: gunn@k1-a.net

Val said...

This is just fab. Thanks for joining the Sweet Stampin Challenge this week.
Hugs
Valxx

Kiki said...

Such a cute christmas card!!!

Thanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends.

Hugs, Kiki

Fleur said...

Hi Chris, this is gorgeous, fab colouring.
Thanks for joining our challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
Hugz Fleur xXx

♥♥ CHARITYCRAFTER! ♥♥ said...

Hi, I agree with Carol above, there is something very touching about this image and therefore this card x Leigh x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hi Mom, I love the little girl and the cute teddy bear!!!!!I love your layout!!!The color are awsome!!!!Gorgeous!!!!!!Hugs meghan!!!!!

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining our challenge Oldie But A Goodie with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lisa Jane said...

beautiful card Chris - wonderful colours
Good luck in the Oldie but Goodie challenge
Lisa ;)

Followers

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.