Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Subscribe to my blog via email

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

Our Daily Bread Designs Bread Basket

Monday, October 25, 2010
Happy Monday Everyone!! I hope you are all having a great day!!  Today is Karen Dedman's Birthday (owner of Your Next Stamp).  We, the design team, wanted to celebrate with her, so we decided to have a birthday hop in her honor.  If you came here from Beth's blog you are in the right place, if not you may want to start at the beginning (Sem's blog) so you don't miss any creations along the way.

Happy Birthday Karen!!!

I decided to make a card for Karen using the sweet Ellie's pressies stamp.  I colored her with copics. The paper is from Die Cuts with a view.  I followed the Sketch Saturday sketch. I did send it out to you Karen but I am sorry that it will be late.  My thoughts and wishes are with you!!


challenges:
One Stitch At A Time - Any Celebration
Meljens - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Stampin Royalty - Ribbons
Wild Orchid challenge-pastels
 Lexi´s Creation #25 Happy birthday
Speedy the Cat- punches or dies 

Since Karen is celebrating her 34th birthday today,  she is holding a special YNS Birthday Bash Sale at the YNS store until Tuesday October 26th (midnight EST) to celebrate!  Yippee!!
Karen has randomly selected stamps from the YNS Store and placed them into the "Karen's Birthday Bash Sale" section HERE
You'll find a variety of YNS stamps on sale for 10% - 40% off! Plus be sure to check out the embellishments section of the store as well...all brads, buttons and baubles are 10% off!
The YNS store now carries single pots of the Twinkling H2o's so be sure to check out these awesome sparkly paints!

Sale starts today and ends Oct 26th at midnight, so get yourself on over to http://www.yournextstamp.com and grab a bargain!
And now for the next stop on the hop...My fabulously talented and sweet dt sister and friend, Crystal!! 
When you've finished hopping, be sure to stop by Karen's blog to wish her Happy Birthday". 
I hope your day is super special Karen!!

Thanks for stopping by today!! I hope you enjoyed my creation . Have a great day!!

blessings,

28 comments:

Brenda said...

What a great card. I love the color scheme. And that wonderful bow makes just the perfect addition!

Cheryl said...

So adorable,love that sweet image and gorgeous bow!!!
Hugs xx

Holly said...

Hi Chris! Sorry I've been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to comment until today. I think I'm back on my usual routine now! I love this card! The green and blue color combination on the image is adorable and so beautifully done!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Chris,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

joey said...

aww Chris what a great image, fabulous colourwork. Joey.xx

*Vicki* said...

Such fun, soft colors Chris!! I love this girl!! ;)

Kerri said...

This is adorable!!! I love the colors you used and the fun layout! Gorgeous coloring, woman!

Lindy said...

I absolutely love this card.....great colors

LindaC said...

Cute card...love the pearls, sewing, and ribbon. Great job!

Josephine said...

I love those colours! Great image and a fabulous card.

Thanks for joining the celebration at One Stitch at a Time this week.

Pami said...

Fantastic card! Pami x

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

Chris, this is so cute!!! Such a sweet image and your coloring....stunning as always!! Hugs, Sabrina

Lynn McAuley said...

What a sweet birthday card, Chris!! Perfect for Speedy's Challenge!!

Tina said...

Oh my gosh, this is just adorable.

Karen said...

Thank you Chris! You gals are the best!!! I love your card and I can't wait to recieve it in the mail - FUN!!! That big bow is so yummy and those colors are fabby!!!
Hugs
Karen

Crystal said...

AWW Chris this is super CUTE!!!! I LOVE sweet Ellie and your colors are FABULOUS!! I know Karen WILL LOVE IT!!!!! :)

Hands On said...

what a beautiful bow. Love the little pearls. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty.

redwasher1 said...

Gorgeous Birthday card!! Great layout.
Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

Marlene said...

Oh Chris, this is so cute!!! I love coming here and checking out your intricate, gorgeous cards!

Melodie said...

Absolutely stunning your card. The combo from paper and the loop is great.
Hugs
Melodie

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cute!! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Lori said...

Such a cute little girl image! Super sweet card!

Paddington fan said...

Super cute card - I love that image! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this time for our celebrations challenge and good luck, love Jacky x

Dianna said...

So cute!
Thanks for participating in the Anything Goes Challenge at Meljen's Designs!

Dianna, DT Member @ Meljen's Designs

Dora said...

OMG this is so sweet, love that beautiful bow. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx

Sandra Farrell said...

So sorry I'm only getting to your site now. Great entry in our ribbons challenge at Stampin Royalty. I'm so glad you joined us this week.

Autumn said...

Adorable! Love this layout! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's!
xxAutumn

Emma and Susan said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us this time at Lexi's Creations.
Love and hugs
Susan and Emma
xxx

Followers

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.