Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Subscribe to my blog via email

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

Our Daily Bread Designs Bread Basket

Thursday, September 30, 2010
Happy Thursday Everyone!!  Today is the last day of September and my birthday!!!  Happy Birthday to me!  Happy birthday to me!!  Woo hoo!  Well sort of...as you become an adult, birthdays become less special...if you know what I mean.  Don't get me wrong...I am so thankful to God for my life and my health and so many other things too numerous to mention ...

Anywho....enough blubbering!  I will be back later with my birthday blog candy.  Rather than receiving myself, I want to give to you my followers.  Still have to photo it, though.  LOL!

Before I go on to my creation today  I would like to announce the winner of the Perfect Presentation template of their choice.

The winner of the template of their choice from Perfect Presentation is chosen by random.org is...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

9

Timestamp: 2010-09-30 18:21:06 UTC

And # 9 is Dolcreations!!!  Christine!!

dolcreations said...
This is such a beautiful parcel...the paper and the colour is just so special! Elegant!!!

Congrats Christine !  Please e-mail Leigh Ann at annie21211@yahoo.com with your template choice. 
See all the templates at www.thewildflowerpatch.com/shop


Today is the beginning of sneak peaks at Whimsy!! Whimsy has some gorgeous rubber stamps being release on Sunday, October 3!  I can't wait to share the darling image: Santa's Midnight Snack illustrated by Crissy Armstrong, the holiday ticket sentiments designed by Ann from Raindrop Echo designs, and the fun Holiday Wish list!!!

Here is my creation:

Isn't Santa so fun!! I so love the ticket sentiments too!  I can't seem to get enough of those tickets.  The dp is from the new Basic Grey Jovial Pack.  In the back you can see part of Holiday Wish List. I watercolored my image and added some sparkle to his hat.  I also distressed the edges.

challenges:

Crafty Catz- Real or Faux Stitching
Scrap, Stamp and Doodle- stitching
AI Factory - Anything Goes
Charisma
- Anything Goes
Incy Wincy- Anything goes
Stamp it Crazy- Free for all
If the shoe fits- flowers (my ribbon flower)
Sentimental Sunday- Sentiment and dimension
Sunday's with Crissy- Sparkle and shine- glittered hat and shiny pearls

Anything Goes- circles
Crazy 4 Challenges - Bling
Spoon full of Sugar- Spots and stripes 
Belli Challenge- numbers (on ticket)
Penny's Challenges- Circles
Raise the Bar- images that depict cooler weather
Wild Orchid- Ribbons and bows
Creative Card Crew- Bloomin Marvelous
Charisma Cardz- Christmas
Creative Inspirations- Christmas

For more sneak peaks, please visit my dt sisters: Annika, Deb E., Deb R., Marley, Denise, Donna, Lori and Bev.
If you love what you see at the dt blogs today, you have much more to see for more sneaks tomorrow as well as on Saturday!!  The hop will be Sunday!!  Hope to see you there.

Well...I will be back later today with my birthday blog candy...




Thanks for stopping by today and for your sweet comments.  Have a great day!!


blessings,

55 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Chris,
Happy birthday to you hope you have a lovely day...I love the sneek peep at santa he's adorable..must checkout those new BG papers their gorgeous...A wonderful card as always...
Mandy xx

velta said...

Oh my goodness this is just adorable...I love that ticket and the vintage look of this creation. TFS!!

Annette Bowes said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Chris
Happy Birthday to you!
Hope you have a fantastic Day and get lots of lovely surprises!
Another amazing creation Chris, love all your gorgeous layers and perfect stitching, love the bunny slippers, take careX:)

angelique (anlou) said...

happy, happy, haapy birthday to you
i hope you'll have a great day hun
your card is so perfect, just love it
hugs angelique

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, hope you have a great day.
luv
Debby

Nannieflash said...

Hi Chris, firstly Happy Birthday I hope you have a wonderful day. Love your santa, his slippers are so gorgeous, fabulous card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Dezinaworld said...

Beautiful card, i love all the elements and colouring
hugs June xxxx

chris said...

Happy Birthday chris, so pleased I popped by today with it being your birthday.
your card is amazing. hugs chris have a nice day.

Stressed Stamper said...

Hppy Birthday hun...fab santas slippers...enjoy your day
Sarah

Crystal said...

Hey sweet girl, Happy Happy Birthday to you!!!!! I hope your day is SUPER SPECIAL!!!!! You deserve the BEST DAY EVER!!!! I LOVE this beautiful santa creation, SOOOOOOOO SUPER SWEET LOVE LOVE your watercoloring and distressing..gorgeous GF!!!! Big Birthday Hugs!!!

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Chris, your Santa card is stunning.

*Vicki* said...

Happy birthday to you girl!! Mine was yesterday, but I'm going to celebrate with hubby today since he's off from work today!! :) Love your sweet creation with Santa and the pretty embellies! Hope you have a good one! HUGS

Lori said...

Beautiful Chris, I really love that stripey ribbon, it's gorgeous and great job incorporating all three stamp sets, lovely!

Marjon said...

Happy birthday to you.
I love your card its so beautiful.
Great colours.

Grtzz Marjon

Risa said...

Happy Birthday to you Chris!!!!!
Your card is too darn cute! I love your Santa image, he is darling!
Take care and I hope that your day is filled with joy!
hugs
Risa:)

mochamama said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chris!! You are sharing it with my DH. Love the card, the layout is awesome.

jdmommy said...

Happy, happy birthday Sweet Friend!!! Hope your day is full of fun surprises!! Love your Santa card, and of course, all the RED!!!

Melodie said...

First: Happy birthday to you, I wish you all the best.
Your card is again so fantastic with great colours.
Hugs
Melodie

dolcreations said...

A Very Happy Birthday Chris! I love your Santa Card! Fantastic colours and your layout is just awesome as always! Have a fantastic day!!!!

Traci S. said...

Hi Chris~

Happy Birthday, Sweetie! I hope this is your happiest & healthiest year yet. I pray that you will grow even closer to the Lord during this year. I pray that He will bestow many blessings your way, each bringing you deeper and deeper joy! Real joy in the Lord!

Remember~
He IS Able!
Traci S.

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Chris!! That Santa image is the cutest ever! I LOVE his bunny slippers!! Awesome creation!
Hugs, Tammy

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Chris.

Hugs Riet.x

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Happy Birthday Chris...wish you a Bright, Sunny Day. I love your card...All the layers and the imagae is cute..Love the idea of the Ticket Sentiments..

Doreen said...

Hi Chris, Happy Birthday hope you have a great day.A fabulous card.Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy.xxx

Courtney said...

This is gorgeous Chris! Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with our Circles Challenge.

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

maddy hill said...

Oh this is adorable Chris ! i love him !
Just to say you always come a visiting me on my blog - thank you hunnyxxx
Happy birthday to you too - you must be a libra like me ! Hope you have a wonderful day !

Miss whimsy too - but i was such an unreliable designer - what with life and kids i was never on time for anything xxx lol
love ya !
maddyx

carol said...

wow fantastic card, love it, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Craftycatz, Hope you can play again next week for our Birthday celebration, x carol

Joy said...

WOW! Happy Birthday Chris! didn't know until you told me! can you send me your address via email? thanks! well love your santa and that he's carrying cookies! love the layout of this card too. one day I need to take a lesson from you on how to do it so well. hope you have a wonderful and blessed day! enjoy it!

Holly said...

Happy birthday Chris! Super cute card! Love the crochet trim you used and the papers are perfect paired with this adorable santa!

Annika said...

I had drooled over your card already - perfect colouring and I adore that wide ribbon and your beautiful stitching!
Hugs
Annika

angelwhispers said...

What a beautiful xmas card just love everything about it!!

Thanks for joining us over at Anything Goes this week Chanelle xx

Maria Matter said...

this is such a fun image, bunny slippers and all! Beautiful card Chris!
hugs & blessings!

Diamond Doll said...

Gorgeous card Chris such lovely colours and great layout.
Thanx for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Patricia Garcia said...

Hello Chris,
Beautiful card, love all the pretty layered papers!! Thanks for joining us at Sundays With Crissy!!

Big Hugs,
Patricia

Angela said...

What a fun card, Chris! Love that image! Beautiful card design and papers! Absolutely stunning work as always girlfriend! big hugs, Angela

Tracey said...

such a cute christmas card, santa looks adorable ;) Thanks for joining us at If the Shoe fits....SCRAP IT!

Kerry said...

Happy Birthday & such a gorgeous Christmas card.

Thanks for playing at "Anything Goes" this week.

Love Kerry x

lesleyworth said...

I so want this card! LOL! Great image, fabulous papers...FANTASTIC card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Chris, hope you have a wonderful day.
Your card is gorgeous as always hun, sooooo cute
hugs Mandy xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is just beautiful- and Happy Birthday to you!!! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Belli Challenge

Marley said...

Love your sneek peak card!! So much fun to see you used 3 different stamps.. Great design papers too!! hugs x Marley

Sally Cicada Designs said...

The 30th is my birthday too!! Whoo hooo!!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sundays With Crissy!! Your Santa card is just adorable!! I especially love his bunny slippers and the way you used the ticket!!

Our new challenge starts today!! Hope you can play with us again!!

Hugs,
Sarah :D

Tina said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday filled with all things good.

Your card is incredible, always top notch!

Sandra said...

All these stitches add so much to the card!! Really beautiful!!

xxx

Jackie said...

TOTALLY GORGUSS... what a fantastic card. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Pennys this week x.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Hello my friend and Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was the best ever! Your creation is amazing as always!! Thanks so much for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges! Hope to see you again next challenge!
Take care and keep these wonderful, inspirational creations coming!!

Cherie said...

A rich and lushous card Chris, wonderful!!
Thank you for playing along with Creative Card Crew, hope to see you next time.
Hugs cherie

Stampin Mindy said...

Such a cute Santa, I love the papers too.

Thanks so much for joining us over at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog.

Hugs, Mindy

Leah the Orange said...

fabby little card, Chris! the image is just too cute and i love the warm colours. thanks for joining us at Charisma this week!

Patrice Herrera said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! I love this Santa. He has such a great face "Gunna get me some cookies ho,ho,ho" Love the card

pickle said...

Aww this is tooo cute xx

Tina said...

Holy Moly is your card ever packed with so much goodness. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge this week!

joy said...

Christ, great card! Fantastic coloring and boy do you have an eye for dp!!

Alie de Vrij-Venema said...

As allways: it's a treat so see your card!! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz Challenges this week!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh is this CUTE! Love the way you incorporated the numbers! Fantastic! Thank you for joining us in the Belli Challenge! Hope you will join us again this week!

Followers

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.