Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

Please pray for my dear friend, Grace!!

You can contact me at

  • olsenc.glowbug@gmail.com

Today's Bible Verse...

Subscribe to my blog via email

Blogroll

Follow on Bloglovin
In accordance with FTC16CFR, Part 255, I declare that I currently receive or have received products that I promote and endorse for free or at a discount from the following companies: Our Daily Bread Designs and Perfect Presentations. These companies generously supply me with complimentary products for promotional purposes. ......... my enthusiasm in promoting their products does not stem from the fact that I am compensated by them, but because I love their products and feel their product lines and services to be superior in this industry.

The fine print

These are my personal creations. Please feel free to enjoy and use them for your own personal inspiration. They are however NOT to be copied, captured, or used in any way for publication, contests or sale without my express permission. I thank you for understanding.

Blog Archive

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Splitcoast stampers Alumni

Design Teams

Our Daily Bread designs

Our Daily Bread Designs Bread Basket

Monday, September 27, 2010


Happy Monday Everyone!! I hope you all had a great weekend!!  We just got back from spending family time at my sisters in Boston.  We had a great time!!

Anywho... Today is a new release at Perfect Presentations!!  Leigh Ann has really outdone herself with some fun designs and I can't wait to share my creation with you!  I used the Perfect Parcel template which can be purchased at the Wild Flower Patch store today!!  They are available as PDF or SVG files!

It has such a beautiful shape and is a perfect size.  Here is a side view:

Instead of putting decorative panels on the edges, I used Parisian Breeze paper which is nice and sturdy just like cardstock.  The image and sentiment is from SU Bloomin Beautiful, one of my fave sets.  The ribbon is blue silk from May arts.  The image is framed with the Lace Circle Spellbinders.

The rest of the Perfect Presentation Team will have projects to share with you today for the release!!  I hope you will take the opportunity to grab a cup of coffee and be inspired.  One commenter from each post will be randomly chosen to win a free Perfect presentation Template of their choice created by Leigh Ann!!  You have until Midnight on Wednesday, September 29 to leave a comment on each blog for a chance to win.

  So don't forget to comment on each blog along the way.  Here are the links to my uber talented dt sisters:
challenges:
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Anything Goes
AI Factory - Anything Goes
Charisma - Anything Goes
Tuesday Taggers - It Takes All Sorts (open challenge)sponsored by Ribbon Oasis

If The Shoe Fits - Flowers
Wild Orchid - Ribbons and Bows
Creative Belli - 'B' Embellies (bow)
Pink Elephant- aqua, dp and embellishment of your choice
    Incy Wincy- Anything goes


    Thanks for stopping by today and for your sweet comments.  Have a great day!!


    blessings,

    47 comments:

    angelique (anlou) said...

    hiya hun
    what an gorgeous creation
    it's so pretty and i love the colors
    hugs angelique

    Denise (peanutbee) said...

    Gorgeous, Chris! I LOOOVE that set from SU...one of my favs.

    Papertrails by a paper lover said...

    Gasp! This is gorgeous! Love the pale blue and the big bow on top makes it divine! Wow! Just love this!

    Leigh Ann Baird said...

    This is such a beautiful and elegant project! I love that you used pattern paper to make the box and the way you tied the ribbon...I'm going to tie mine that way next time. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

    racinggrandma61 said...

    This is just adorable. Great job. TYSVM for joining us at AiFactory challenges and please be sure to come back and join us again.

    Laralee DT

    Lori said...

    This is truly beautiful, you always have the prettiest big bows!

    *Vicki* said...

    This is so pretty and very elegant!! I love the special touches you give to all your projects Chris!! Hope you have a beautiful day!! :)

    Rhonda Miller said...

    What a great box. Thanks for joining us at AiFactory.

    dolcreations said...

    This is such a beautiful parcel...the paper and the colour is just so special! Elegant!!!

    Jacki Randolph said...

    Absolutely Gorgeous! Beautiful papers and image!

    Holly said...

    This is beautiful Chris. I love the paper you chose and that big bow on top is just gorgeous!

    Janine said...

    Great project! Love the paper you used...

    Deborah Anton said...

    Beautifully done! love the softness on this project

    Ruthie said...

    This is gorgeous - love the soft colours - its just so elegant!

    Rx

    Nannieflash said...

    Hi Chris, I love your box and your tag is gorgeous I love the colour choice to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

    OMGosh, Chris, girl, this is AMAZING!!! I so love that DP (I bought two packages ;D;D)before it retired. Your detail on this beauty is over the top, I just know you made this one for me :D:D. GORGEOUS! Hugs, Sabrina

    BethieJ said...

    BEAUTIFUL!!!

    Tina said...

    So adorable. The colors are so soft and sweet.

    1CardCreator said...

    Wow Chris, I don't know what I like best, the image, dp, bow or nesties! You have it all pulled together beautifully here!

    cabio's craft corner said...

    Sweet and elegant creation you did Chris!! Your pick of DP and color of ribbon look so well together. Pretty :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    Alyssa S said...

    This is just beautiful! You have such an amazing and elegant style :)

    Riet said...

    So beautiful Chris,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    Faye said...

    What a wonderful project, it's gorgeous. Thanks for playing at Charisma. xx

    Kerri said...

    Oh my goodness, Chris, this is sooooo beautiful!!! I absolutely love the dp you used, and that gorgeous image and bow! Wowzer, girl!

    Jodi said...

    Such a pretty box! I love the paper you used, the image and beautiful bow!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    Gemma said...

    I love this box, so pretty! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

    Rachel said...

    This is Gorgeous Chris!!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    Dawn B. said...

    This is beautiful Chris.. I love the paper and ribbon you chose.. These templates look like fun.. I am always in need of a little help with a creation like this.. Great job.

    bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

    Lovely Chris! The color combo is so pretty and as always your work is perfect!

    Terri said...

    Very pretty! I especially like the dp and the ribbon you used!

    ChristineCreations said...

    What a lovely little box Chris! The flower looks so pretty too! And a gorgeous bow too!

    Kelly said...

    Very pretty! The paper you used is gorgeous and the tag is awesome!

    Julie E said...

    Beautiful! The colors, the textures, that bow!!!

    Angela said...

    Another wonderful and elegant project! Just love this, Chris! Beautiful papers and image!! big hugs, Angela

    Cindy Haffner said...

    gorgeous!

    Joan Ervin said...

    This is STUNNING, Chris....I sooo love the beautiful paper and ribbon and the flower image is gorgeous!!!! Thanks for joining us again for the Belli challenge!!!

    Gina said...

    this is so pretty, I love the papers you chose. The colors are just gorgeous.

    Mandy said...

    This is stunning so elegant,I love the paper and colours...
    Mandy xx

    Melodie said...

    Great compliment, this is so beautiful.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    Crystal said...

    WOW What a stunner Chris.....OOOWEE LOVE this SU Set and fabulous colors!!!!! You rock sweetie!

    Tracey said...

    another beautiful creation! love the soft colors! thanks for joining us at If the Shoe fits...SCRAP IT!

    coldwaters2 said...

    Stunning project Chris love the colours it looks ace.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    tampatha said...

    wow! this is gorgeous! thanks for playing this week at AIF
    -Tammy DT lead

    Julie Ann said...

    This is absolutely beautiful with the paper you used.

    Heather "Hev" said...

    This is beautiful :)

    Thank you for joining us this week at Incy Wincy Designs

    Would love it if you could come and visit my blog VanillaHevn sometime :)

    Heather and the DT

    Charlene said...

    Beautiful colors, Chris...too funny...I just used this paper on a Christmas card for my blog today.

    LORi said...

    Absolutely Gorgeous My friend!! Thanks for sharing with TPE!!

    HUGS - LORi

    Followers

    Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.